Thursday, August 27, 2009

My 12 Favorite Bears - Photo Featured At Webshots.


This has been the Featured Photo in Toys at Webshots all this month of August, 2009. Here are twelve of my favorite bears. Seven of the bears are Steiff Teddy Bears. I look at this photo and think of all the times these bears have made my life a little better, with hugs and encouraging smiles. We had a nice day taking photos in a quaint river town and I believe the bears are looking forward to their next trip and photo session. I tell the bears they're easier to take photos of than my little dogs, because they don't move around as much!

2 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Today be bein Talk Like A Pirate Day an I be talkin likes a pirate awl day.
So be my crew ov Beary Pirate cutlasses, arrrrrrr!
Be yu a joynin in, or be yu swabbin the deks?
Arrr!
:@D

Eric Loychin said...

Love your bear site and presentation, very interesting and wonderful readings, I am a bear collector for 35 years, with lots of Stieff in my collection, just starting to share my collection website, thanks for sharing yours:
hometeddybear.com