Thursday, January 01, 2009

The Tiny 3 1/2 Inch Steiff Teddy Bears Wish You A Happy New Year!


[Post By Goldie] Dear Diary, Happy New Year, 2009! Wow, I thought it'd never get here. The old year has gone away and a New Year has come. I wonder what this year has in store for us. I hope there will be many more fun times ahead, and Carol Jean will be there to photograph them all. She has a lot of ideas for photo shoots, and we're always glad to help out. Tonight we had a lovely New Year's Eve party with our friends. We drank Root Beer and Pink Champagne and wore silly hats. I wore a red crown that really made me feel like Royalty. (It reminded me of the old commercials where someone would take a bite of bread with Imperial Margarine spread on it, and POP, suddenly a crown would pop onto their heads. That was so funny! Boy, it's been 30 years since I saw that commercial. Youngsters probably wouldn't even know what I'm taking about.) Well, we watched TV till midnight tonight and counted down as the crystal ball fell in Times Square. That's always so exciting. I love to see all the confetti flying through the air and everyone having such a good time. I wish I could go there myself some day for the celebration. That would be wonderful. Well, Dear Diary, I'm getting kind of sleepy now, so Good-Night. When I wake up, it will be 2009. I hope we have a great year. -Goldie-

2 comments:

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Happy New Year to you all! Lets hope it's a good one!
Hugs, Lynda and the bears

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hehehe! I like the sownd ov the silly hats! I wish I had seen that!

Happy New Year!!! Hope yu had a grayte Crismoss, too! :@D