Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tiny Ted Makes A Ginger Bread House For Christmas. (Vintage Miniature Steiff Teddy Bear.)


[Post by Tiny Ted.] Dear Diary, It's only a few days before Christmas and I've been very busy this year. I sent a lot of Christmas cards out, and I'm glad, because I received many pretty ones back. I placed them on the table and along the fireplace mantle. I also spent the weekend making a Ginger Bread House. It was fun baking all the different pieces, and sticking them together with white icing to look like snow. This year I remembered to make a few extra pieces so I wouldn't be tempted to nibble at the house as I worked on it. Last year, the house got smaller and smaller. It finally looked more like a Ginger Bread Shed than a House. Ha Ha. When I was shopping today, I found a little Christmas tree that's just the right size to set next to the Ginger Bread House. I can almost imagine the tiny bears that could live in a house this size. Since I'm only 3 1/2" tall myself, they would have to be VERY tiny, wouldn't they? I'm so excited. I just can't wait until Christmas. Good-Night, Dear Diary - Tiny Ted -

(This photo has been Featured in Toys at Webshots. POTD ~Carol Jean~)

No comments: