Monday, September 01, 2008

Two Miniature Steiff Teddy Bears Wait At The Bus Stop.


Dear Diary, Today, I (Little Ted) met Little Ed already waiting at the Bus Stop when I arrived there. This is the first day of school and we will be in the same class together...class number two. This is our second year so we know what to expect, except we know that every year everything gets harder. After a Summer of playing and not having to think too much, it will be different to have to use our heads for a change. Luckily, I visited the library every week and took out and read a book each time, so at least I haven't forgotten how to read! But I know for some of the bears, it will be like starting all over again. It was a beautiful day today. It was a shame to have to be indoors the whole time. The leaves are beginning to change on the trees over head. It looks like it's going to be a pretty fall. Well, I'd better so to sleep now, Dear Diary. Tomorrow is another big day. -Little Ted-

2 comments:

Vera said...

Good luck, Little Ted and Little Ed! Kisses and good wishes from Veronica and Vera (Vienna, Austria)

lovethemsteiff said...

The Tiny Teddies Say Thank You Vera and Veronica.