Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tiny Ted, A Miniature Steiff Teddy Bear Enjoys The Morning.


Dear Diary, Today was a glorious morning. The sunrise colored the sky with purple, pink and gold. It was stunning. It was as though God spilled his paintbox all over the sky! The colors changed very slowly as the sun peeked over the horizon. I stood in awe. I looked around my garden, bathed in the golden light, and saw the last red hollyhock flower in bloom. Fall is coming and there are very few flowers now left in the garden. I want to appreciate every one. Each day is a gift from God, and has it's own beauty. I hope I always remember to look for it. Good-night, Dear Diary. -Tiny Ted-

1 comment:

Bumpkin Bears said...

awww Tiny Ted, how lucky you were to see the lovely colours, I love hollyhocks :) Beary Hugs, Catherine and her Bumpkin Bears xx