Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tiny Ted (A 3 1/2 inch Steiff Teddy Bear) Dances With A Madame Alexander Doll At Christmas.


Dear Diary, Today. I (Tiny Ted) was browsing through some photographs I took last Christmas. It's fun to look back and see how things change from year to year. Last year, I decided to put up two Christmas trees, one on each side of the fireplace. I invited the Madame Alexander Doll to come and help me Celebrate the Season. She was very good at decorating the tops of the trees, because she's taller than me. Then she arranged my Christmas cards on the fireplace mantle for me. Everything looked so festive! Afterwards, we had some Christmas cookies I'd baked and decorated that afternoon. They were very good, if I say so myself! Then we played some Christmas music on an old Victrola Record Player I'd found in the attic not long ago. The Doll was a very good dancer and didn't step on my feet, not even once! And of course I didn't step on her feet either, because Bears Are Very Good Dancers! All in all, we had an enjoyable time together. I'll have to remember to invite her back again this year. Thanks for the memories! Good-night, Dear Diary. -Tiny Ted-

No comments: