Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Two 3 1/2 Inch Vintage Steiff Teddy Bears Take A Motorcycle Ride.


Dear Diary, Today I (Tiny Ted) was invited to ride on the back of Mike's new motorcycle. At first I was a bit frightened, but then I could see that Mike was a very safe driver, and after that I just relaxed and let myself enjoy the ride. We went down by the river and rode along the bank. It was very pretty there. It was a nice day and it was fun feeling the wind blowing in my hair. That must be what a horse feels, when it runs very fast. It was exhilarating. After a while we chose a clearing by the river to stop and have lunch. Mike had prepared a picnic lunch for us of Peanut Butter and Honey Sandwiches, Apples, and Nuts. After eating, we took a short nap under a nearby tree. The sound of the river gently passing by was soothing and peaceful. We had a wonderful day and I hope Mike invites me to go riding with him again some day, only next time I'll provide the lunch! Good-night, Dear Diary. PS, Mike says to write that he had a good time too!

2 comments:

Bumpkin Bears said...

hi Tiny and Mike, what a wonderful day you had there, love the photo of you on the motorbike :) Beary Hugs, Catherine and my Bumpkin Bears x

Vera said...

Hi Tiny Ted, that must have been a great excursion! How nice to have such good friends! And the food was yummy :-) Veronica sends kisses, hugs, Vera from Vienna