Monday, August 04, 2008

Theodore Is Seen Holding Flocks' Hand.


Dearest Diary, I'm so happy, I feel like I'm walking on feathers! Yesterday Theodore took me to meet his family. I liked them very much and I think they liked me. They have some funny habits though, such as when anyone goes to leave, the whole family runs out to see them off and wave Good-Bye saying "Good-Bye, Good-Bye!" It's so funny you just have to laugh. It gives you a much loved feeling that I never had in my small family. They were more reserved. My father used to say as he was leaving, "I'm glad you got to see me", or "It's been real!" I guess that's a little odd too, isn't it? I wonder if every family has some silly thing they do when it's time for them to part. Theodore was very attentive to me today and often held my hand. It was so sweet. I think I'm falling in love with him, and I hope he feels the same way about me. It's a little soon to be too serious yet, but I think that he's the bear for me! I'm looking forward to our next date. I hope it won't be too far away. I must think good thoughts! Good-Night, Dearest Diary, Good-Night! * Flocks *

1 comment:

Vera said...

Dear Flocks, you look wonderful in the car and Theodore is an impressive bear. I think you are very lucky to have met him finally.