Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lovey Goes To The Birds. (3 1/2" Vintage Miniature Steiff Teddy Bear.)


Dear Diary, Today I went for an exploratory walk around the garden to see what's new. There is always something new in a garden. A garden is a living thing, always changing with the seasons. Every day is different. As I was walking, I heard some birds above me chattering to themselves. When they noticed me looking up at them, one of them said, "You're new, aren't you? Why don't you come up here so we can get a better look at you?" So I climbed on up the tree. They told me their names were Peepers, Cheepers and Chirp. They're silly birds and like to tell stories. They had a lot of stories to tell about flying high in the sky and feeling the wind beneath their wings. Cheepers offered to take me for a ride in the sky, but I said I was a down to earth kind of bear, and as a matter of fact, I wasn't very comfortable being up in that tree! So we all agreed it was time for me to climb down, but I'm glad I had that chance to see how the birdies live. What an experience. Good-night, Dear Diary. ~Lovey~

No comments: