Thursday, August 07, 2008

Look What I Bought On Ebay! (M*A*S*H*)


First, if you haven't read it already, please go to yesterday's posts and read the one about Radar O'Reilly and his Teddy Bear. I purchased the autographed poster and then I found this Teddy Bear that looks JUST LIKE RADAR'S BEAR! It's in wonderful condition. The silky fur is very soft and clean. His eyes are Googly eyes and the pupils are loose inside so that if you shake him, they rattle quietly. I remember doing that with my old bear. I would shake him and make him rattle. I added a silky bow to this new bear and I think he looks just like the bear in the photo, don't you? I love Ebay! You can find anything there! Lovethemsteiff (Click on the photo to see it close-up.)(PS, This is my Dad's old Army Blanket.)

2 comments:

Arikbo said...

Oh wow, how cool is that?!? Yep, ebay is great. What a wonderful find to add to your collection. Very neat!

lovethemsteiff said...

Yes, I'm very happy with him! :)