Monday, August 11, 2008

I Think My Herman Bear, Mr. Sanders Looks Like Pooh.


This is one of my Mohair bears made by the German company Herman. I named him Mr. Sanders, because he looks like Pooh and it reminds me of a part of the Winnie-The-Pooh stories where it said that Pooh lived in the woods under the name of Sanders. And there nailed to the tree over Pooh's head was a wooden sign with the name Sanders painted on it, and Pooh was sitting UNDER it! Get it? Under the name of Sanders! More pure silliness from the writer of Winnie-The-Pooh, A.A. Milne. I loved the original Pooh books as a child with Ernest Shephard's pen and ink illustrations, and then also fell in love with Disney's Pooh after my grandfather took me to see the movie as a child. I had wanted to say a little something about Pooh in this blog, but I found that there was much more to say than I had realized. Below this post are a few interesting photos that will give you an introduction to one of the Teddy Bear World's favorite characters. I hope you enjoy them. *Lovethemsteiff*

No comments: