Monday, August 11, 2008

Here Is Maximillian, A 32 Inch Steiff Teddy, The Largest Bear In My Collection.


Let me introduce Maximillian, the largest member of my Teddy Bear Collection (or Teddy Bear Hug). He's a 32" Mohair bear made by the renowned German toy company Steiff. He's a limited edition, now sold out, that was made exclusively for The Toy Shoppe toy store in Richmond Virginia, USA. There is a link provided to their store in the blue sidebar on the left side of this page. Danny and Barrie are always very helpful and patient and have sold me some beautiful bears. Although Maximillian is sold out, The Toy Shoppe has many other wonderful toys, from all the leading companies and besides bears they sell beautiful hand made artist dolls. Please visit their Website and tell them I sent you! And tell them that Maximillian says, "Hello!" *Lovethemsteiff*

1 comment:

Bumpkin Bears said...

Maximillian is such a gorgeous chap, you must be delighted to have him in your life. It's such fun I found you blog :) Beary Hugs, Catherine x