Wednesday, August 06, 2008

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me! (Flocks, a 1910, 3 1/2 inch Steiff Teddy Bear.)


Dearest Diary, What a beautiful day it was today. The Perfect Summer day. I enjoyed working in my flower garden as I do whenever the weather's nice. I can't believe how big my Daisies have grown this year. It must be the result of all the rain we've had. It's been nice that I didn't have to water the plants so much this year. I always have so much trouble with the garden hose. It gets wrapped around my legs and I get all tangled up. While I was in the garden, I couldn't help thinking about Theodore off on Vacation on a Tropical Island with his friend Percy. I wonder if he's missing me as much as I'm missing him. So I asked the Daisy, Does He Love Me? And then I counted the petals, He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, and so on, and luckily it came out He Loves Me! I was so happy! I can't wait for his return. Good-night Dearest Diary, Good-night. * Flocks *

No comments: