Thursday, August 07, 2008

Flocks, a 1910 Vintage 3 1/2 Inch Steiff Teddy Bear Sorts Her Button Collection.


Dearest Diary, Today I occupied myself by sorting through my Button Collection. I have some very Beautiful ones that I keep in an Italian Jewelry box. Some of the buttons are silver and some are gold. They are made of many materials and come in an assortment of sizes. My favorites include the ones with the diamonds on them. I have quite a few of those. But the prize of my collection is a blue button that looks like a big Sapphire. If you look deep into it's depths, you can see forever. I thought I saw Theodore walking down a beach. I hope he's enjoying his Vacation. He'll be home soon, I know. Until then, I must keep busy. Good-Night, Dearest Diary, Good-Night. * Flocks *

No comments: