Saturday, August 02, 2008


Dear Diary, Today my friends and I began an online Diary called a Blog. We will all take turns writing in it. This way we can keep up with the fun things that everyone is doing. Today Little Bear, Big Louie and I, Tiny Ted, created an office for our computer from an old cigar box. It was a bit of work putting up the wallpaper, but we are quite pleased with the finished room. It has a desk, a computer to write the Blog on, and comfortable chairs. We even took time out to eat a snack. We're so excited about this new adventure that I am sure I will have difficulty sleeping tonight. Good-night, Dear Diary, signed Tiny Ted.

2 comments:

Arikbo said...

Welcome Little Bear, Big Louie & Tiny Ted to the blogging world! I can't wait to hear more about you & your adventures.

Vera said...

What a lovely group of bloggers! You have a very nice office! I wish you a very good start! I live in Vienna (Austria) and I am very curious to learn more about you! Hugs, Vera